MaNGOSR2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MaNGOSR2

MangosR2 is a free, open source MMORPG framework, derived from MaNGOS project

You are not connected. Please login or register

Database loading steps?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Database loading steps? Empty Database loading steps? Sun Aug 05 2012, 14:48

Celtus

I hope someone can help with this. I have had some difficulty in getting a clean database. What is the proper order for loading ytdb, the regular sql updates, and the sql_mr updates to my realmd, characters, and mangos databases? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in the inquiry.

Many thanks!

2Database loading steps? Empty Re: Database loading steps? Sun Aug 05 2012, 16:16

Mrbytes

Mrbytes

In my site I made a tutorial, it's in Spanish, sorry, but perhaps the images inserted in the tutorial, will be helpful to carry out the montage of the DB.

Good luck.

P.S.
Who knows? maybe translate it

http://www.eswow2.org/

3Database loading steps? Empty Re: Database loading steps? Sun Aug 05 2012, 16:51

Celtus

Thank you so much! I appreciate your reply. I will see how the on-line translators work out. I feel sure that they will work well enough to answer my questions. Also, I think a translation would be a very good thing. I will do my best, and share the results with you.

Thank you again!

4Database loading steps? Empty Re: Database loading steps? Mon Aug 06 2012, 15:25

rsa

rsa
Admin

tru auto_update.sh script from distro...

5Database loading steps? Empty Re: Database loading steps? Mon Aug 06 2012, 17:01

Mrbytes

Mrbytes

rsa wrote:tru auto_update.sh script from distro...

Well, I think a good idea, but would need you create a table in both DB [db_versionR2], in which you update your scritp revisions as does mangos. And KiriX has a script to update a whole World of YTDB DB.

http://www.eswow2.org/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum